By Verizon Consumer Group
Verizon Cloud APK File v21.5.9 free download latest version for android apps store
Verizon Cloud APK Free Download
Verizon Cloud is the most popular apps in all over the world. Therefore, Verizon Cloud apk file download for android at Smartphone. Download Verizon Cloud apk 21.5.9 is the latest version apk file free for android. You can not only easily install the Verizon Cloud app, but also you can download the complete apk file from our website. And that’s absolutely free.
Verizon Cloud APK Download for Android
Hey Guys, are you looking for Verizon Cloud android apk file or apps for your android device? Don’t wary we will provide different versions of Verizon Cloud apk download file or install for android device.
also read: Map details for Dota2
Verizon Cloud APK Download
Verizon Cloud is a famous online application in the world. Download apps are on Productivity categories. Every young man also likes the apps for their mobile device. If you need to backup, in your mobile device, then need your application apk file. So, you can use this application apk Download your mobile and save your memory card. Next time you instant install your mobile device.
How to install Verizon Cloud application
You can easily install Verizon Cloud apk file or app using the simple step. Here published how to install Verizon Cloud apps using the direct download method or install from google play store. If you follow step by step guide, I think you complete the install Verizon Cloud apk file or app to your android device.
■ ■ ■
First of all, need your android device & internet connection
Next click on Download APK or Download from Play Store
If click “Download APK” the app become start to download
After completing the download click the download file
You see the option Cancel or install then click to install button & wait some time
If the app was successfully installed then you get a notification like as Done or Open
Or if you click the “Download from Play Store” option
You directly go to the google play store then see the Install button
Now click the install button & wait some time ready to install
After the successful installation, you get a notification like as Done or Uninstall
Verizon Cloud Specific Apps features
● Unlimited storage – Unlimited storage and continuous backup of photos, videos, documents and more on your phones and computers (requires Unlimited plan)
● Unlimited devices – No limit to the number of eligible phones, tablets and computers backed up (requires Unlimited plan)
● Cross-compatible – Works with iOS, Android, Windows and Mac operating systems (requires Unlimited or 2TB plan)
● Shareable storage – Personal storage for up to 5 users (requires Unlimited or 2TB plan)
● SYNC & ACCESS across devices – Backup, sync and access your content when you need it, from your smartphone, tablet or computer
● PRIVATE FOLDER with PIN-protection for your sensitive content
● ORDER PHOTO PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos in app
● CREATE MOVIES AND CUSTOMIZE PHOTOS Make masterpieces with music, filters and fun stickers to share
● FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with weekly photo flashbacks
● CAST TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
● SHARE select media content from your Cloud using your favorite native apps
Get started with Verizon Cloud today to securely back up, access & share photos, videos, contacts & more!
What’s New in Version 21.5
● Unlimited Verizon Cloud Enhanced Storage Meter
● Updated look and feel to the Photo Prints and Gifts shopping experience
● Bug fixes
Verizon Cloud can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.*
New Verizon Cloud subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your Android Smartphone for a 30-day premium trial of Unlimited, 2TB or 600GB storage plans. You will automatically be billed $19.99/month, $14.99/month or $5.99/month (plus taxes and Verizon surcharges), respectively, once the trial ends unless you cancel. You can opt out of the trial through the Verizon Cloud app at any time during the 30-day period and enjoy free ‘Contacts Only’ support.
* Data charges apply.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/
We hope we can answer all your questions. If you like this guide, please feel free to share your friends on social media Networks. If you have any more Questions than do let us know the comments below. Thank You
|File size:||45.1 MB|