AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++
AIDE APK File v3.2.210316 free download latest version for android apps store
AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ APK Free Download
More information on AIDE
AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android apps directly on your Android device. Follow interactive coding lessons and step-by-step become an expert app developer. Visually design apps, write code with the feature rich editor with code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, run your app with a single click and use the Java debugger to find bugs.
AIDE is the most widely used app on the planet. As a result, Android users can download the AIDE apk file. AIDE apps latest version v3.2.210316 apk file download is also available on the Google Play Store. Perhaps the appfour developed AIDE apps. On this page, you can effortlessly install or download. AIDE App for Android may be downloaded through apkfm.com.
Download the AIDE APK for Android.
AIDE is a well-known global internet app. Tools apps are available for download. Each and every young man AIDE is also available on your mobile device. You’ll need your apk file if you want to back up your mobile device. As a result, you can install this AIDE Download apk on your phone and save space on your memory card. The next time you use your mobile device, you will be able to install it instantly.
How do install the AIDE app?
Using the easy steps below, you can quickly install the AIDE apk file or app. How to install AIDE apps through the direct download method or from the Google Play Store is detailed here. I believe you have successfully installed the AIDE apk file or software on your Android smartphone if you followed the step-by-step instructions.
First and foremost, you will require an Android device as well as an internet connection.
Then select Download APK or Download from Play Store from the drop-down menu.
If you select “Download APK,” the app will begin to download.
After the download is complete, click the download file.
If you get the choice to cancel or install, select the latter and wait a few moments.
If the program was successfully installed, you will receive a notice that says Done or Installed.
Features of the AIDE Apps
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
– Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
– Java programming course
– Android development course
– Game development course
– Android Wear course
– Create a sample App with a single click
– Build Java/Xml apps
– Build C/C++ NDK apps
– Build pure Java console applications
– Run your App with a single click
– No root access required
– Incremental compilation for fast build times
– Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
– Open default Android Studio projects
– Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
– Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
– Step-in, step-over, step-out
– Inspect thread trace
– Inspect local variables
– Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
– Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
– Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
– Preview XML layouts
– Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
– Inline variable
– Introduce variable
– Extract method
– Code formatter
– Organize imports
– Out-comment code
– Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
– Goto defintion
– Find usages
– Goto symbol
– Goto class
– Very fast editor even with large files
– Code completion for Java and Android XML
– Android online help directly from the code
– Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
– Unlimited Undo/Redo
– Pinch zoom
– Smart expand selection
– Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
– UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
– Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
– Dropbox integration
– Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio and commandline SDK Tools is provided. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well.
I believe that this review has answered all of your questions about the AIDE apk; now go ahead and download this fantastic app for Android and PC and enjoy it. Please share AIDE apps with your friends and family if you enjoy them.